French and Italian Lordships for Sale
Italian and French Lordships sell very well for 1500€, but you can find sometimes in our Great Offers section some special promotions with Lordships going for 1299€, which is indeed good value.
Many years ago, we offered Lordships for sale, mainly from Italy and France. Now, we offer again this excellent service, very much coveted and requested by historians, collectors, businesspersons and philanthropists. Those with a deep love for feudalism, nobility, history and honour will be thrilled at our new offers.
The most ancient Lordships in Europe come from France and Italy, and date back to many centuries ago, being intertwined with the history of Europe, nobility and royalty. We can research Lordships from many parts of France and Italy. The historical investigation of Lordship Titles in France and Italy is difficult. However, we are delighted to say that our research team, after spirited effort, is able to locate rare and important titles of Lord. We habitually inspect the Feudal Sources of Italy and France to scrutinise titles that belonged to the French or Italian Nobility.
Lordships of the best quality, (Feudal Noble Titles of Lord from France and Italy), will be now part of our day-to-day operations. We can guarantee that we can find and prepare a full and complete dossier on an original and well investigated Lordship in 48-72 hours. The fee for researching a Lordship is lower than our standard research fee, being only 99€ payable via PayPal. Of course, this fee is deducted from the final price.
The title of Lord is a feudal nobility title. It is the oldest noble dignity known in history. It is a title with hereditary character, reason why it can be transmitted to its successors. Within the nobility hierarchy, it has as rank immediately inferior to the one of Baron. The most similar title in England is that of Lord of the Manor. However, we must clarify that we do not work with English Lordships of the Manor or any other type of English, Irish, Scottish or British Title. We only research and obtain French and Italian Lordships.
We have available for research right now several impressive French and Italian Lordships at a price and cost of 1299€, payable in three instalments (99+600+600) via PayPal in a few weeks.
The Process and Method to Buy a Lordship is as follows:
- Enquire about the Lordship of your choice, French or Italian
- We will acknowledge enquiry and will send you a PayPal email requesting payment of the 99€ research fee. Upon reception of payment of these 99€, our researchers will find and locate a Lord Title for you. A dossier with all the relevant information about the title will be prepared and will be sent to you within the next 48-72 hours. The dossier will have all the relevant information for you: name and detailed history of the title, legalities, procedure, and all the relevant information.
- If you like, the info and you wish to go ahead with the Lordship, then we will ask you to pay the 50% of the remaining fees: 600€, also via PayPal. Then, upon reception of this payment, we will initiate the legal process that culminates with the legal transfer of the Lordship to you.
- Once the process is concluded (it takes about 3 weeks), we will send you proof that the legal work and transfer of the title has been concluded successfully in your favour. Then, we will ask for the final payment of 600€, and will also ask for a delivery address to courier the documents to you via UPS, our usual provider, to send to you safely the documentation once the last fee is received.
About our Lord Titles for Sale:
- All our Lord Titles are real and historical feudal and noble titles of Lord from France and Italy.
- Every Title we offer is always researched to guarantee its historical existence and uniqueness.
- Our Lord Titles are always hereditary, so they are all fully inheritable and can be passed on and transmitted to your heirs and descendants.
- Normally, these titles are hundreds of years old, and have links to the history of France and Italy. Kings, Bishops, Princes, Generals, Gentry, Nobility and Magnates owned many of these Titles with the rank of Lord.
- Many of these Titles have royal connections and links to royalty
- Most of our Lord Titles are very interesting because they have some slices of history that connect the titles and their owners to the history of France or Italy and link them to royalty.
- We have the best French and Italian Lord Titles available in the whole world.
The French and Italian Lords enjoyed very much their feudal noble titles. They formed a much-defined gentry whose existence rested only on ancestral wealth and good birth. These Noble Lords enjoyed local political powers undreamed of nowadays and ruled their estates with little outside interference.
They held a common ideology based on their feeling of superiority, and monopolized high political and military offices. In fact, the owners of Lordships were most of the great generals and political leaders of their respective countries. While some led idyllic lives in their countryside domains, full of endless pleasure and self-indulgence, others had military or church careers.
Most of them were respected members of society, who involved themselves in the most dynamic and innovative efforts of European capitalism, financing overseas exploration, new corporations, and technological advances, as well as agricultural and forestry management. The prominence of the Lords could be seen in many domains. Enthusiasm for architecture and the rebuilding of their manorial or seigniorial houses touched the nobles very deeply.
New building technologies such as glass making rendered some medieval castles obsolete, and new constructions, with an aesthetic intent of nobility, self-control and dignity were found in many European Lords. The aristocratic lords always benefitted from the privileges of birth and from parental connections, which usually placed them in higher positions than their commoners competitors.
They also loved buying elegant goods, and had a very high life-style. They built splendid new houses to confirm their arrival in high society, offered their wives beautiful clothing, and fine meals for their guests.
We have efficaciously carried out many lawful and successful processes concerning the restoration and proprietorship of French and Italian Lordship Titles.
Lord Titles are very illustrious titles of nobility. For the first time in many years, we are yet again giving this option to our customers. Contact us and enquire.